Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Working Class Hero Is Something To Fear

Working on studying/learning anatomy has been my main focus for this entire winter break like probably 3 hours a day on average, so today I just felt like getting out and I went to my brother's High School, JSerra (it's a Private Catholic School) to draw some statues!

Unfortunately by the time I got out there it was pitch black but I think the drawings turned out decent considering I could hardly see what I was putting down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I definately want to draw these again during the daytime, when I can see what I'm doing... unfortunately I may have to wait till this summer...

Im going to 3 different museums in the next 3 days so hopefully I'll have some more drawings to post in the coming days... see you then!

1 comment:

  1. you got ONE! yay. cool stuff. i can only get in the building cause of the figure drawing marathon...and its FREEZING in there

    ReplyDelete