Friday, January 16, 2009

It's TOO CARTOONY! >.<

More "never see the light of day" sketches from boot camp today.... sheldon didn't like any of these I think, and I'm not satisfied by far, but I do like things about some of these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after many failed attempts (in sheldons eyes), cause they're "too cartoony" I decided to work on faces and heres some practice...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the infamously hard to draw Dayton, I sketched him in about ten minutes at the end of the night just to get a failing attempt at drawing a face from real life... it gets old drawing from pictures too much... and the result is that it's "kinda, sorta"

Photobucket

I'm really jazzed and excited right now but very physically tired... fun stuff... KEEP DRAWING KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment