Sunday, April 17, 2011

Skin de Mole

Finally some recent sketches... I just started this sketchbook (a moleskine) 2 weeks ago and I'm halfway finished! That's pretty crazy cause my average usually is 3 months per sketchbook! But I've been just in love with sketching lately, (and it feels great!) just picking up the pen every chance I get... working all day on a computer will do that to you I guess...

I haven't found a good way to level out the colors on the moleskine's yellowish pages, does anyone have a good trick for this? I'd love to hear it.
















Anyways that's all for now I hope (now that I'm caught up) to post my favorite sketches of the week, every week if I can. I think it will be a good way to track my progress and keep my motivated and sketching!

No comments:

Post a Comment